beaded cone in peyote and herringbone stitch November 20, 2014 https://www.etsy.com/listing/461529898/instant-download-amalthea-beaded?ref=shop_home_active_1 http://www.craftsy.com/user/10723770/pattern-store?_ct=cx-buvjdql&_ctp=my-pattern-store,manage Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels 3d shapes beading earrings geometric Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments UnknownNovember 20, 2014 at 10:36 PMwow Lola che bello!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousApril 11, 2016 at 2:54 AMDo you have a tutorial for the cone shaped earring that I could purchase please ?Elizabeth ValentineReplyDeleteRepliesUnknownApril 11, 2016 at 7:32 AMHi Elizabeth,one of my favorite pieces :)I will release it soon, so I invite you to like my fb page if you want https://www.facebook.com/Zia-lola-beads-it-890421617666999/DoraDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownSeptember 26, 2016 at 2:54 PMhttps://www.etsy.com/listing/461529898/instant-download-amalthea-beaded?ref=shop_home_feat_3DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
wow Lola che bello!!!
ReplyDeleteDo you have a tutorial for the cone shaped earring that I could purchase please ?
ReplyDeleteElizabeth Valentine
Hi Elizabeth,
Deleteone of my favorite pieces :)
I will release it soon, so I invite you to like my fb page if you want https://www.facebook.com/Zia-lola-beads-it-890421617666999/
Dora
https://www.etsy.com/listing/461529898/instant-download-amalthea-beaded?ref=shop_home_feat_3
Delete